Thursday, August 9, 2018

Interested in Attending 4-H Water Ambassador Retreat?

On October 26-28, 2018 the District Council is meeting in Brownwood at the Texas 4-H Conference Center. I would like to see how many of you are interested and available to participate in a 4-H Water Ambassador Retreat at the Center on those dates. I have created a online poll where you can respond if you would attend the retreat. https://doodle.com/poll/besc3pc7aazgwdta The Center's fee is $140 per person, however I can cover 50% of the cost leaving your obligation at $70. This fee is needed to cover 2 days dormitory lodging, meals, and materials.


You would arrive Friday night by 8:00 pm and leave Sunday morning by 10:30 am. The primary goal for the retreat is to practice with many different water education activities that you can do locally. Tier I water ambassadors would also get a chance to meet and hear from Tier II ambassadors about what activities they did during their first year of service, as well as plan and collaborate on future service opportunities. Our group is invited to participate in all social and fun activities organized for District Council members.

The Center needs to know very soon if we plan to gather. At your earliest convenience please complete the poll so that I can let them know the verdict. Poll link: https://doodle.com/poll/besc3pc7aazgwdta 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Carson Manning Tests Water at Lake Fork

Carson Manning (Guadalupe Co.) has been testing the waters around his county for more than a year now. Recently, Carson tested the water at ...